Dave Ward Photography ADMIN March 6, 2008
Interested in being a moderator? Moderator duties will be simple: to watch for and delete any photos that either (1) do not contain a person in the photo, or (2) are sexually explicit. I will only give moderator status to people who either I know personally, or who can be shown to be long-time contributors to "All People" in good standing. If interested in being a moderator and helping to keep the group on course, send me a PM!
Group DescriptionAny and all photos of people. Photos can be posed or spontaneous, candid or not, at work or play or rest, b&w or color, full-body or only part, formal or informal portraits, professional or amateur--the whole range.
This group is intended to be almost all-inclusive for photos of people, with only these exceptions:
(1) Please don't post a whole lot of self-portraits, since there are several groups already devoted to that. Post only your best self-portraits, please.
(2) Although sexy photos are fine, please avoid posting explicit nudes or anything overtly sexual. There are other groups specifically for that.
Aside from that, all people-photos are welcomed and encouraged.
Please join in!
Group RulesAll photos posted in "All People" must conform to two simple rules:
(1) The photo MUST contain a person or a part of a person. No photos of things made by people. No photos of a person's shadow or other things that don't really depict a person directly. The person must actually be in the photo.
(2) No explicit nudity.
(3) Use common sense.
Follow these rules and have fun.
- Members can post 50 things to the pool each month.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate