Debbsga September 9, 2010
Sept moments are coming,one at a time,,try to keep the group active so you dont forget.Welcome Autumn!!!
Group Descriptionnow closed
Group RulesThe rules – it’s all fairly simple:
1. Please try to hit the Moment as close as possible. We understand that it’s not always easy (I have to set an alarm) so we understand if you’re a few minutes off. Photos from an entirely different time of day or on a different day won’t do. Updating your camera's settings helps to let us know that the image truly was taken at the Moment. Thanks.
2. We would prefer that the photo you use for this project is one that is only meant for this project and that it isn’t featured elsewhere or as part of another project. We understand that this can be a challenge so it's a request more than a rule. Thanks.
3. It’s best if you can let the Moment sneak up on you and not pre-plan what you want to shoot the time comes. Of course there will be times when the moment will happen to occur when you are already taking pictures. In this case it makes sense to use one of the photos that falls within that moment time slot, as long as it doesn’t violate rule #2. Also, the moment may be scheduled at a time when you normally wouldn’t have your camera nearby. In this situation some pre-planning is understandable, though we appreciate it if you can keep it to a minimum.
4. As you might expect, please no nudity, profanity, or other content that might be found objectionable to the average Josephine.
5. Monthly threads will be closed at the end of the month so try to get your photo into the pool/ thread before then for inclusion in the blog.
6. You can join in every week or every once in a while. We're always here. :o)
It is our goal that this be a friendly little place to commune with other photographers and a creative way to build into your life the taking of one moment each week to stop and see the world around you. Above all we would ask you to please respect this intention in all of your interactions here.
Thank you for joining us on this journey. And welcome!
XO, Rachel and Cory (the administrators)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe