marvelous finger September 6, 2008
My thoughts are with Seattle Roll, for the terrible loss of Baby G. Rest in peace....
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionI love hamsters! Show off your adorable hamsters here with all other hamster lovers!
To seperate this group from the rest, I have made codes. I decided to to an award like code.
If you see a picture that is really really adorable, give this "award". It is just to let the person know that you really think that their hamster is adorable. That is why I stay away from the word, award.
Thanks to our new contest winners we have new Comment codes and an Invite code. Congradulations to Musymas and I.love.animals.more.than.anything!
<b>This Photo is Adorable! High Four!</b>
<a href=https://www.flickr.com/groups/allhamsters/><img src=https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3168/2625342721_10b82e0008_m.jpg></a>
<b>Seen in the group</b>,<a href="https://www.flickr.com/groups/allhamsters/ ">"All Hamsters!!"</a>
It will look like this:
This Photo is Adorable! High Four!
Seen in the group,"All Hamsters!!"
There is also an invite code!!!
<b>This photo is music to my tiny hamster ears!</b>
<a href=https://www.flickr.com/groups/allhamsters/><img src=https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2083/2491201330_ed092553ca_t.jpg></a>
<b>Please add it to the group</b>,<a href="https://www.flickr.com/groups/allhamsters/ ">"All Hamsters!!"</a>
And it will Look like this
This photo is music to my tiny hamster ears!
Please add it to the group,"All Hamsters!!"
Here are some of the group photos!:
Group Rules1) ONLY HAMSTERS!
3) You can not delete a picture then add it again to get more views and comments
4) Hamster photos can not have hamster mateing
5) Comment on AT LEAST one photo per week (not hard to do)
***IF RULES ARE NOT OBEYED THAN YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUP***
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe