Discussions (1313)

Cockpit Grating

view profile

rothwell_neil says:

Snifter, you got some cockpit grating off ebay, what was it called as I can't find any?
9:45AM, 23 October 2010 PDT (permalink)

view photostream

Amrum 9171Y says:

Sorry for delay in replying - just back from 2 weeks in India!
I bought it from Key Industrial Equipment Ltd (www.keyonline.co.uk), and it was called Heronrib 2000. I bought Mulberry Red 1 metre which cost about £50, which is not cheap, but it does the job. The red does fade in the sun, although the blue version on Julie 3 seems to be more fade resistant.
108 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

Andrew Curry says:

I have the same stuff but in black. Its great but expensive.
108 months ago (permalink)

Would you like to comment?

Sign up for a free account, or sign in (if you're already a member).