|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Favorite MAdoona song||Sissy Katie Ann||5||Tom Valente||4 years ago|
|Help needed||kurvkat||8||kurvkat||4 years ago|
|winners list||kurvkat||0||kurvkat||4 years ago|
|Why is there no winners list posted?||str8oypatryk||18||kurvkat||4 years ago|
|NO SCAM!!! Thank You Flickr!!! Wow!||lou2865||7||rcerda40||4 years ago|
|My new dress||Sissy Katie Ann||2||Sissy Katie Ann||4 years ago|
|One of the best nights of my life||reviesco||18||str8oypatryk||4 years ago|
|Everybody is 30||kurvkat||0||kurvkat||4 years ago|
|SHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!||MDNAfreak||5||MadonnaLuvr||4 years ago|
|Did Ditaboy go to the show?||deanthemusicmachine||0||deanthemusicmachine||4 years ago|
Group DescriptionThe pop world has never stopped watching Madonna and we’re here to help celebrate her 12th studio album, MDNA. Yahoo! Music is bringing you the chance to experience Madonna live and up close with exclusive tickets to her highly anticipated global tour.
Please join our group to submit a photo of yourself posed with Madonna’s new album art from MDNA and you could win a pair of tickets to the 2012 tour. These are VIP “pit passes” that you won’t find on sale anywhere and only Yahoo! Music has them for you.
Enjoy being a part of the community and ‘give all your luvin’ to our Flickr group.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States & D.C. (excl. FL & NY), Puerto Rico, Canada (excl. QC) and the United Kingdom 18, or the age of majority, whichever is older, at the time of entry. Ends April 23, 2012. Subject to Official Rules. click here
Download MDNA on iTunes
Group RulesMadonna Album Release Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Madonna Album Release Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding FL and NY) and Puerto Rico, Canada (excluding Quebec), and the United Kingdom who are at least eighteen (18) years old, or the age of majority in his/her place of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry. Officers, directors and employees of Yahoo! Inc., Universal Music Group Inc., Interscope Records, ePrize, LLC, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Florida, New York, Quebec and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Yahoo! Inc., 701 1st Ave., Sunnyvale, CA 94089, U.S.A. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069 U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on March 26, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on April 23, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Yahoo! Inc.'s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit flickr.com/groups/MDNA and login to your Flickr account. If you do not have a flickr account, follow the links and instructions to create an account; creating an account is free. Once you login, follow the links and instructions to upload one (1) photo of yourself with Madonna's M.D.N.A. album. Once you upload the photo, you will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. By uploading your photo, you agree that your photo conforms to the Yahoo! Terms of Service ("TOS") located at www.flickr.com/utos_detect.gne, and you further agree to comply with the Flickr Community Guidelines (Community Guidelines) located at www.flickr.com/guidelines.gne, and any successor page (info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/utos-173.html), as well as the Content Restrictions described below. If Sponsor believes your photo violates the Content Restrictions, in its sole discretion, Sponsor may remove your photo and disqualify you from the Sweepstakes.
•With the exception of an image of the M.D.N.A. album cover, which entrant has permission to use for purposes of participating in this Sweepstakes, the photo must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
•The photo must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest;
•The photo must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor and Yahoo!, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
•The photo must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
•The photo must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
•The photo must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
•The photo must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
Limit: Each entrant may receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same flickr account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different flickr accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the flickr account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Entrants must have permission from all individuals that appear in the photo (if any) to use their name and likeness in the photo and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Uploading a photo constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such photos in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the photo. Released Parties (as defined in Section 7, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected photos; all of which will be void.
5. Prize Drawings: Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or around April 27, 2012, Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and the potential winners will be notified by email after the drawing.. If a potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will be required to correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to be eligible to receive the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: TWENTY (20) GRAND PRIZES: Two (2) pit pass tickets to a Madonna 2012 World Tour concert. Winner may select a Madonna 2012 World Tour concert date/location from a list of concerts determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Exact seats determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value: $599 USD. The Sponsor is not responsible if the selected concert is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets may be subject to Sponsor’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. The Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Yahoo! Inc., Universal Music Group Inc., Interscope Records, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents ( all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. For residents of the United Kingdom: This Release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of Sponsor or Administrator.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrant's acceptance, or receipt possession and/or use or misuse of any prize. In addition, each entrant agrees that the Released Parties have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit www.flickr.com/groups/mdna/rules. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2012 ePrize, LLC. All rights reserved.
Madonna Album Release Sweepstakes
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe