Group DescriptionGreetings and welcome!
This group is administered by members of the Lake County Forest Preserve Public Affairs team.
We believe that images like yours - of beauty, nature, wildlife, recreation, and open space - are critical to telling our story and building support for our mission.
We'd like to share your images with a wider audience, and may feature photos from this pool on our website, social media networks, or in one of our print publications. We'll happily give you a photographer credit with your image, and of course, send you copies of the publication if requested.
If we would like to use your photo in a more prominent way (like on the cover of Horizons, our free quarterly magazine, for example), we will offer a one-time usage fee.
We will not use your photography to produce any retail items.
- Photos should have been taken at a Lake County Forest Preserve location
- Photos should be at least 400 px in the longest dimension at 72 dpi. Larger is better.
- Please tag each photo with the name of the Lake County Forest Preserve where it was taken and include other descriptive tags that will help with searches.
- If your real name is not part of your flickr profile, please let us know how you would like your credit to appear
- We may crop, color-correct or retouch as necessary
Thank you for sharing your photos.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe