- Get Pro
Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionThis group focuses on Night Railroad Photography. Submissions to the group pool are moderated, and limited. Please submit only thoughtfully composed, nicely lit photos of railroads and railroad related scenes at night. This is not a 'snapshot' group, YOU are a photographer - Be creative - show us your best.
If you would like to take a moment to comment on a photo in the pool, feel free. Be polite, professional and courteous. This group can be about feedback and discussion as much or more as "Hey, look what I did".
Please visit the rules to ensure that your photos fit within the guidelines. Unrelated material will be removed.
Thank you for your understanding. GO shoot, have fun, submit only your best work.
Group Rules1) This group is for well composed and executed Night photos. Well composed and interesting Twilight, Blue hour/Golden hour photos may also be submitted. Please do not submit daylight photos, videos, weak snapshots or other material unrelated to the group. Repeated submission of unrelated material will result in your removal from the group.
2) Photos will be moderated for quality. This group is for QUALITY photos. You are a photographer, put a little effort and thought into the work you submit. Please focus on quality- check your composition, lighting, level, etc.
3) Members will be allowed to submit (7) images per week.
4) Using on your own photo stream. Photos that are not your own, stolen or otherwise will not be accepted or tolerated, posting such is grounds for permanent ban.
5) Please do not resubmit rejected photos to the pool. We saw it the first time. Revisit your composition, consider what could be done to improve it and then go back out and shoot something that will wow us.
6) Keep discussion civil, professional, ad-hominem attack will result in a permanent ban. CONSTRUCTIVE comments and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism are acceptable.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 7 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe