Group DescriptionPictures of nature in and around Portland, Oregon.
Even though Portland is Oregon's largest city, you don't have to go far to see a bit of nature. Whether it's a mature native tree in the heart of the city, a deer in Forest Park, a Blue Heron on the banks of the Willamette, or a raptor nesting on a downtown building - Portland provides an abundance of opportunities to get close to nature. So get out there and get close to it. And wile you're there - take some pictures and post them here.
Please post pictures of native or naturally occurring flora and fauna taken in and around the Portland Metro area (no shots taken in Zoos or similar places).
And check out the Nature of Portland blog!
Group Rules1) Members can post a maximum of 5 photos per day.
2) All photos must be family friendly (safe).
3) All photos must be taken in and around the Portland Metro area.
4) All photos must feature "nature" (flora/fauna) as the primary subject.
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe