pennacook ADMIN January 2, 2013
Good luck to anyone just starting their 365 project! Cheers.
Are you feeling like the Project 365 group has become large and impersonal? Feeling insignificant in the huge world of photos that is Flickr? Doing a photo a day project?
Please read and understand The Rules before you ask to join.
Don't dump and run! You must be interested in interacting with other 365ers. Please take the time to look at your neighbour in the pool or set aside some time once a week to see what everyone's been up to.
When you hit a milestone (or if you have already passed it), share your photo:
Day 50 | Day 100 | Half Way | Day 300 | The End
Finally, have fun and good luck with your project!
Pre 2010 Archive
Group RulesSeriously, before you join this group, think if you want to participate fully or not. I'm sorry for all the rules but some of us put a lot into this group and if you treat us badly we feel bad.
1. You must be about to start or doing a photo a day project that isn't solely self portraits.
2. Do not dump and run! Please make the effort to interact with other members by looking at their photos, commenting, faving or participating in discussions.
3. Have fun and be nice to each other.
4. This is a work-friendly group. Please do not post photos that you wouldn't be comfortable viewing at work.
5. Again, if you are doing a year of just self-portraits your membership won't be accepted (unless you're doing both projects!). Nothing against it but this just isn't the group for you.
6. Do not remove and re-add your photos to get them to the top of the pool. You can only re-add a photo if you changed it.
7. In addition to your project photos, you are allowed to add a maximum of ONE alternate image per day.
8. If you're joining midway through your project, please don't add old photos (OK maybe just one that you really really like). The 5 a day limit is to catch up after holidays or time offline.
9. Admin and moderators reserve the right to remove you and/or your photos from the group if you are deemed not to be following the rules.
10. On requesting membership to the group, please let us know why you want to join.
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe