|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|I need your participation in this HUGE group.||AᎾiniotis||0||AᎾiniotis||6 years ago|
|synonymous shades of purple||amazing caraga||0||amazing caraga||9 years ago|
|Purple is a state of mind.||jenvargas||3||swampzoid||9 years ago|
Group DescriptionYahoo! Purple Photo Booth™
… is a celebration of all things purple
What makes something purple? While Purple is a color, it is also a spirit that can be represented by anything that is fun, delightful, irreverent, individualistic, spirited, unique, heartwarming, etc.
If you’re a purple person, please consider joining Purple Photo Booth to share your purple passion. Members of the group can share up to 20 photos a day.
Your photos will appear in the “Purple Picks” section of Yahoo!’s “Start Wearing Purple” website.
What’s this all about?
Find out more at www.startwearingpurple.com, starting September 15th, 2008.
Group RulesFlickr® “Purple Photo Booth™” Group (the “Group”) Rules
1. By adding your photo to the Group, you represent and warrant that your submitted photo is consistent with the Flickr® Community Guidelines , your photo is an original work, free from any third party rights, in particular that it does not and shall not under any circumstance constitute, whether entirely or in part, any infringement upon the intellectual property rights of any third party, and that any persons depicted in your photo have consented to the distribution, publication and display of the photo with no remuneration of any kind being payable to them. This shall also apply if the photo is used for promotional purposes in connection with the “Purple Photo BoothTM” Group.
2. Further, by adding your photo to the Group, you provide Yahoo! Inc. (“Yahoo”) with a limited, non-exclusive, irrevocable, sub-licensable, worldwide, royalty-free license (but not the obligation), which license is effective until January 1, 2009, to use, copy, modify, translate and/or adapt, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display your photo, your Flickr username and/or the title of the photo (if any), solely within the Group, the Yahoo!® Start Wearing Purple microsite (“Microsite”), or otherwise on a Yahoo! or Yahoo! affiliate website in connection with the promotion of the. Group and/or Microsite.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe