|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Deletions||RandolphScott||7||Joanne 1967PRO||4 years ago|
|New Group "Tiere in Oesterreichs Zoos"||guenterleitenbauerPRO||0||guenterleitenbauer||11 years ago|
|Welcome||RandolphScott||5||Frank DeYoung||12 years ago|
Group DescriptionHere are the rules.
1) The animals must be living at the time of the photo.
2) They should be scary as a species and not individually scary. I don't want to see any cross looking pussy cats.
3) They must not be human (no matter how scary you think humans are as a species)
4) Don't flood the group. No more than 3 posts per day please.
5) No hilarious fakes
6) Photos should be taken by you
7) If in doubt ask
I will be the judge of what is scary. I will base this on my confidence in taking them on at close quarters in hand -to-hand combat.
N.B: If a creature is especially scary looking I may decide not to engage it in hand-to-hand combat and then it will win by default.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe