Group DescriptionThis group is a showcase for examples of embroidery, textile and fibre art with a science and nature theme or base.
Group Rules1. All images must directly relate to both science and embroidery and be clearly defensible on this basis.
2. Generic flowers are not acceptable. Flower embroideries should be identifiable species with details of flower parts and features.
3. Animal, bird and insect embroideries must be of identifiable species, not generic.
4. Abstract designs should be accompanied by a brief explanation of the scientific inspiration, e.g. fractals, geometry, hyperbolic space, cloud chamber, cellular structure, etc.
5. Scenery/landscapes are not appropriate unless illustrating specific ecosystems or other scientific subjects.
6. The inclusion of any image is at the discretion of the moderator/s and contributors who consistently violate the rules in their opinion/s will be banned from the group.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe