Canuck with a camera ADMIN August 6, 2014
Hello everyone. Thank you for joining our group. We welcome all of your photos to the group. Our group is only as good as the people who are here. The group is well moderated for both members and content. Please feel safe sharing your wonderful photos with us.
This group pool is for members only.
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionShow us the best of your kids photos. Those special moments. Those silly moments. Awesome portraits.
We are a well moderated group. For safety reasons, the pool is only visible to members. All new members are carefully screened. Those with stolen webfinds or empty streams will not be allowed in. Also those with suspicious faves and/or groups will also be declined from joining. Anyone who wants to join must have an established stream with pictures that fit the group visible to the admin. Of course if your picture is invited by an admin, we hope you might join too ... you're also invited.
Enjoy your time here.
We now have a Comment Code available for your use. Feel free to copy and paste this code below into your comments on photos from our group.
I saw this in ...
<a href="https://www.flickr.com/groups/milleniums_best_kid_pics/" title="Millennium Best Kid Pics"><img src="https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2645/3803233001_b1ac22b0fa_o.jpg" width="240" height="80" /></a>
It will then appear as this:
I saw this in ...
Group Rules- All photos must be your own
- Your stream should be well established. Meaning you should have many photos on your stream and you are not new to Flickr. We need a way to see if you are fit to be a member here.
- You must have photos related to the group
- No Porn. Nudity is acceptable.
- When accepted as a member, you must contribute photos.
- You will respect the diversity of cultures and peoples' lives around globe. Just because their lives are different from yours, doesn't make it wrong.
- Members can post 8 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate