TRFPhotography ADMIN August 19, 2008
Thank you for all your post. I have seen many awesome photos post in our pool!
Group DescriptionLet's celebrate this amazing little spot in the America with Photos From around the state. (Please keep it clean.)
Community / Guidelines:
The "Celebrating Minnesota" group hopes to gather many fine photographers as members. The group maintains a friendly atmosphere of critique and commentary. Please keep your posting volume to appropriate levels per day and allow everyone to share with the group. We also hope you take the time and comment on photos posted to our group. Also if you take the time to "Geo-Tag" That would be awesome!
The "Celebrating Minnesota" group is still too small to organize any "Photowalks" as of yet.
Hopefully we will grow in size to a point were we can support a monthly "Photowalks".
Check the group discussion for the details!
Do to the small size of this group, We are not holding any Competitions at this time. When we hit about 15 members we will try holding Competitions. Check the group discussion for the details!
We have set a limit of 3 photos a day. This is half of the front page visible Group Photo Pool. This is so everyones work has a chance to be seen.
To add a photo within a thread
1. Open up the picture you want to post
2. Click All Sizes it is one of the links along the top of the picture, under the title.
3. Select the size of image you want small or medium
4. Copy the code that starts with <a href="https://www.flickr.com/... it is in the box under the picture.
5. Open thread you want to post the picture in.
6. Paste the code into the reply box.
MEET YOUR ADMINS - (click on a picture)
send us a flickrmail - check out our shots - share and idea - just say hello
-Moon-Dog- Tanner (Admin - Creator)
I have always loved nature and being outside. My favourite things to photograph .... Ok, let’s say anything that takes my interest which is almost everything. I never leave the house without my camera so I’m always armed and ready. I just took up photography in April, so I am still quite new.
-romadden84- Roman (Admin )
GREAT capture !
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate