Group DescriptionPost your pictures taken with your Oldschool Point and Click!
1. All photos posted must be taken with an Oldschool point and click.
This is a wide definition, so to narrow it down, here are the following provisions.
A) It must be made of metal, not plastic. It can have plastic parts of course, but the main camera body should be metal.
B) It must have limited auto features. It can have automatic light metering, and aperture/shutter selection, but no auto-wind or auto-focus.
C) It must not have a built in flash. A flash can be used, but it needs to be separate to the camera.
A good example of an old school point and click is the Olympus Trip 35 and any of the Canon Canonet range.
Such cameras are usually circa 1960 and 1970s.
2. Please tag all photos posted with "Oldschool" and the type of camera used.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe