- Get Pro
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Indonesian Map||alcogoodwin||0||alcogoodwin||7 years ago|
|Videos of steam trains in China||stephenwolstenholme||0||stephenwolstenholme||7 years ago|
|What lines in Vietnan have "mixed" freight/passenger train services?||Tramway_John||0||Tramway_John||13 years ago|
Group DescriptionPhotographs of locomotives, carriages, railway stations, signals, platforms, tracks, switches or train sheds. Anything which will get a railway enthusiast (or "railfan")'s heart beating faster.
Please submit only your best photos!
Group Rules1. Photographs must be photos OF trains, railways buildings, railway facilities or railway equipment. Please do not submit photographs taken FROM trains (unless they're of another train, railway building, etc.), of administrative railway offices, or of railway stations which are famous in their own right (Mumbai's CST/VT station), unless you've got a new perspective on them.
The key criteria for including photographs is: would a railfan find this photograph interesting? We're a strange bunch; there's plenty of great groups for photographs of rural India or China, but we're excited by that oddly shaped locomotive which is one of only six ever produced.
If we reject your photograph, you can complain on the 'Please add my photo!' thread in the discussion forum.
2. Actual photographs are STRONGLY preferred (a great story would be awesome too!). Photographs of older photographs, or scans of them, will be accepted only if the scan is especially clear, or the photograph particularly interesting or important.
3. There is a limit on the number of photographs which can be submitted to this group at once. Please submit ONLY your best photographs!
4. Group administrators have final say in which photographs will be accepted into this group. Period. If you would like to have final say, become an admin! You can apply on the discussion forum.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 21 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe