|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Combine > Merge > Stitch Photos||rbglassonPRO||4||Art Rock (Hennie)||10 years ago|
|Judgements||rbglassonPRO||0||rbglasson||10 years ago|
Group DescriptionLet others compare your original photo with an edited version.
Judge between two versions of a photo; the original one (called THIS) or the edited version (called THAT) and post an appropriate comment on which one you prefer.
1) Combine two photos, one being an original, the other being an edited version or
1a) Post two consecutive separate photos, one being an original, the other being an edited version
2) Post the photo to the group.
3) Please comment on at least one (or more) of the photos to the right of yours stating that you like THIS (the version of the left side) or THAT (the version on the right side).
4) Please allow at least three other's to post their combined photo to the group before you post another.
5) A helpful tool in combining two photos into one can be found at www.bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
Please comment on at least one or two other photos in this group.
When commenting on a photo please copy and past the following code:
<b>This photo was seen in </b>
<a href=”https://www.flickr.com/groups/641936@N22/pool/>This and That!!!!</a> Group.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe