Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionMilwaukee Road employees referred to the Minnehaha Depot as the "Princess" because of its delicate gingerbread canopy. The Depot was built in 1875 to replace a smaller station on the first railroad line into the Twin Cities from Chicago. In the Depot’s early years, Minneapolis residents flocked to Minnehaha Park via train to enjoy summer weekends. Managed by the Minnesota Transportation Museum.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe