- Get Pro
Group DescriptionThere are several ways of creating tilt-shift photography:
(1) Using a dedicated lens, see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilt-shift_photography;
(2) Using a camera or phone's built-in miniature mode;
(3) Using editing software such a Photoshop, see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilt-shift_miniature_faking.
This artistic photographic technique can be used to blur the viewer's gaze and direct it away from parts of the image the photographer wishes to de-emphasize. The depth of field of the image is altered. The technique can be used to create fake miniatures of real life objects.
Welcome to the Tilt-shift Miniature Fakes group.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe