|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Merry Christmas||Obi-Akpere||0||Obi-Akpere||11 years ago|
Group DescriptionSo, you were trying to capture that amazing flower in your garden, but just as your finger depressed the button, a butterfly flew into focus -- and it turned out amazing. Or maybe you were trying to shoot the canopy of a tree, but the lens flare from the sun created something even more unique and interesting. If you've made a beautiful mistake, share it with us!
1) Only basic image editing is allowed, such as contrast, brightness or cropping. Please DO NOT use software such as Photoshop to create a Beautiful Mistake where one did not already exist.
2) In your description, please tell us what your original intention for the image was, and what the Beautiful Mistake is.
3) Post as often as you wish, but use common sense when it comes to the amount of images you post at once. There is no limit, but please don't flood.
If you have a question about whether or not your image qualifies as a Beautiful Mistake, feel free to get in touch and I'll let you know.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe