|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Does anyone comment?||MeetaK||3||keithicles||9 years ago|
|does cheesecake count?||Sam Breach||2||MeetaK||9 years ago|
Group DescriptionWell it had to happen eventually; having ‘cake’ as the photo theme I mean. This round we look to that old Queen with the big hair (and I’m not talking Elton John!). I am thinking cake – which means cream-laden gateaux, fluffy jam-lined sponges, cup-cakes and other little dainties through to huge slabs of chocolate, carrot, cheese and fruit cakes. Then there are candle topped birthday cakes, wedding cakes and the like. Careful you don’t stray over into puddings and no buns, biscuits, cookies, tray bakes or muffins!
Time to bring into play those cake stands, fancy plates, doilies and cake slices. Or you could go the other route and aim for that ‘just out of the oven’ baked at home look.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING
- Only pictures with a somehow food/drink related CAKE theme should be added to this Foodography 9: we will remove those that are not.
- Only pictures taken specifically for this Foodography challenge will be accepted. Any images taken or loaded to Flickr before September 1st 2006 will be deleted.
- Up to 4 Foodography entries per person please. Edit your entries before you submit and choose to showcase just your favourites on the subject CAKE. The challenge is open til mid October so there is plenty of time to experiment and play with the theme before uploading your favourite images.
- Foodography is generally open to constructive critique, to help us improve our food and drink photography skills.
- If you do not wish your Foodography entry to receive a critique enter NO CRITIQUE in the description. Otherwise, by default, you should expect critique from fellow members.
- IMPORTANT: If you are expecting Foodography critique, please initiate discussion about your own entry by adding your own critique first, to your submission. Outline what you like about your picture, what you were trying to achieve, what you think works and where you think there are areas for improvement.
- The Foodography challenge is to take a picture on a theme, not to pick one from an archive.
- Foodography was created for food bloggers but anyone who is into the idea is welcome to join in.
- Please Note: After the deadline, people will still be able to upload pictures to this group but it will no longer be administrated and there will be no active critiquing going on.
- Members can post 4 things to the pool.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe