This group pool is for members only.
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionThis is a spinoff on the idea behind the popular 365 Days Challenge -- only instead of self-portraits, we'll be doing portraits of our children.
1) Take a daily picture of your child for the project. Please use only one picture per day per child. If you have more than one child and want to do the challenge with all of them you should do a separate 365 days set for each. The object is to focus on one subject for a whole year.
2) Include the day of the challenge in the photo's title. Examples: Max, Day 37 | Day 37/365, Max takes a nap.
3) Apply the tag "project 365 kids" to your photo
4) Add your daily photo to the group pool
Have fun, be creative, enjoy photographing your beautiful children and sharing with the group. And of course everyone loves getting comments, so you're encouraged to leave comments on others' photos.
We have recently changed the group's privacy settings because some of our members' photos were stolen by Orkut users. Only group members have access to the Project 365 Kids pool and discussion threads.
If you would like to join the group, please tell us a little bit about yourself and your family in your membership request. If your photostream is set to friends and family only please add all in green, the group admin, to your f&f contacts so she can view it. You can always remove her from your contacts after you've been allowed to join the group.
If you do not add any pictures to the group pool within a month of joining, you will be removed from the group.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe