Brousseau ADMIN March 6, 2018
User's failing to abide by the rules will be removed from the group, repeat offenders will be banned.Animal Planet RulesPlease refer to the Pool Moderation" thread with any questions about denied or removed pictures (or members) before resubmission. Any inactive Admins & Moderators, kindly request you to remove yourself from administration post.
Group DescriptionThis group was inspired by Discovert Animal Planet TV Channel Animal Planet
If you would like to introduce yourself please do so here at: Animal Planet Member Introduction
Anyone is allowed to start a topic but please search for an existing discussion before starting a new one.
Please Read and abide by group Rules
We do not have an "Award" and request that you do not add pictures to the comments of other users' photos but if you would like to help promote the group and show where you found the pictures you comment on please feel free to paste the following:
--seen in <a href="https://www.flickr.com/groups/animal_planet/">Animal Planet</a>
Which will look like:
--seen in Animal Planet
Group created by Susan L. Pettitt on March 14, 2006
1) Only your own photosThis is a global Flickr rule for your photostream but its worth repeating here. Respect Other People's Copyrights
2) Please only post 1 photo a day to the pool
3) Only still photos allowed in the Animal Planet group, no videos or other artworks allowed!
4) No dead or fake animals Nature of the Beast shots for example a lion eating its food showing natural behavior would be an exception.
5) No people shots Some pictures including people may be acceptable but not as the primary subject.
6) If the picture of the animal is too far away to the point you can barely see the animal they will be deleted. We have been getting a lot of landscape shots that are thrown in just because they have a spec of an animal really far away. You should be able to see the animal in the thumbnail.
7) No Domestic/Pest animals. We have enough pictures of domestic cats, dogs, squirrels and pigeons. Unless it's a truly exceptional shot please post it in one of your dozens of other image dumping groups so those of us that actually look at the pool don;t have to sift through so much garbage.
8) Tag pictures with: "Animal Planet"
9) Have Fun!!! - Most important rule
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe