Group DescriptionThis group is for the millions of pictures taken by toutist each year. Some beginning criteria:
1. The focus of the picture must be centered.
2. Most should be out of focus or show camera shake.
3. The photographer should be too far from the subject.
4. Some light flares are nice.
5. Picture must be taken while photographer is standing.
6. Light must be behind photographer.
7. Subject should be in shade. Preferable with mottled shade from tree leaves.
8. It is not necessary to be able to recognize the subject.
9. No editing is allowed. Show all of your shots.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe