Web-Betty ADMIN May 21, 2018
Thank you to everyone who shares their wonderful mirrorless photos to this group!
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Sticky Welcome! Please introduce yourself, if you'd like.||Leica Apostate||54||Web-BettyPRO||5 months ago|
|Renaming||Web-BettyPRO||3||daveelmorePRO||5 months ago|
|Updated Settings!||Web-BettyPRO||0||Web-Betty||9 months ago|
|meike 6.5mm fisheye lens video review released||vokingbruce||0||vokingbruce||2 years ago|
|I love my ZD 300mm 1:2.8!||lavish songs (deleted)||5||Leica Apostate||2 years ago|
|Pana 1.7/20 vs. Oly 1.8/17||cheng.olaf||5||R A F A V A R I U M||4 years ago|
|A Monochromatic Affair||R A F A V A R I U M||0||R A F A V A R I U M||4 years ago|
|M4/3 blogs and webs||towering crown (deleted)||9||Juansin||5 years ago|
|Micro 4/3 street photography photos, experiences, a d recommendations||diligent chess (deleted)||6||towering crown (deleted)||5 years ago|
|New Groups: Mono MFT and Children of Micro Four Thirds||YouDidntDidYou||0||YouDidntDidYou||5 years ago|
Group DescriptionThis is a group for those who are passionate about shooting mirrorless. Whether 4/3 (a dying breed) or M43, your best mirrorless images are welcome here.
Also encouraged are:
- Portraits of 4/3 and µ43 equipment, especially those showing their size and versatility.
- Anything that really makes 4/3 and µ43 systems shine.
- Anything that dispels the myth that µ43 is not ready for prime time, such as video, low-light, sports, wildlife, street, pro work, etc.
- This group doesn't care how many other groups a photo is in
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe