Leica Apostate MEMBER December 16, 2015
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: [December 15, 2015] As of today, Web-Betty will be the sole moderator of this group. I don't seem to have quite enough time to be on flickr any more, so I am bowing out. It's been a wonderful group, and I hope we keep up the good work! -LeicaApostate
Group DescriptionFor the readers of 43rumors.com. This is a group where regular readers of 43rumors can actually "see" one another through our work. We are hoping that this will help us understand one another, and also let us show off our stuff!
You can post anything you want, but please post sparingly, and limit your posts to works that really represent your style, taste, technique, equipment, etc., that show other 43rumors readers what you are about. This will make it easier for people to find and understand everyone. (There are plenty of other 4/3 groups for posting more of your work.)
Also encouraged are:
- Portraits of 4/3 and µ43 equipment, especially those showing their size and versatility.
- Anything that demonstrates the points you make on 43rumors.com.
- Anything that really makes 4/3 and µ43 systems shine.
- Anything that dispels the myth that µ43 is not ready for prime time, such as video, low-light, sports, wildlife, street, pro work, etc.
- Examples of real, glaring shortcomings of 4/3 and µ43 systems.
This group is not managed by anyone affiliated with 43rumors.com at this time. Membership is open. Posts are limited to two per day.
J Shin, "Leica Apostate"
- Members can post 2 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe