Lú_ ADMIN January 29, 2016
Photos about a building or bridge, and discussion of architecture and architectural photography. Do not submit skylines, cityscapes, portraits, sculpture, vintage postcards, etc. Please see the latest rules.
Group DescriptionThe place for architecture on Flickr. (Reminder to members: NO SKYLINES/CITYSCAPES. Please see the rules.)
Group RulesRead these rules before you agree to them: translate.google.com/.
The pool is for architectural photography and illustration: images about a building or bridge.
- No skylines, cityscapes, or other images with lots of buildings in them. Images of related small groups of buildings are permitted at the moderators' and administrators' discretion.
- No landscapes or furniture without significant architectural elements of a building or bridge
- No sculptures, fountains, cemeteries, memorials, stone circles, boats, cars, pavements, bicycles, phone boxes, flat walls with graffiti on them, construction cranes, etc., except if the image is about a building or bridge and the other content isn't in the way of it
- No portraits, action photos, human-interest documentary or photojournalism. This includes photos featuring steel-wool light.
- No "love" locks on bridges
- No announcements, protest images, advertisements, holiday cards, etc.
- With the exception of Flickr Commons members, all images must be your own work, not someone else's. This is regardless of copyright status.
Do not resubmit photos.
Do not post discussion that isn't about architecture or architectural photography. Do not post rude or insulting discussion.
Members who violate these rules may be removed or banned, especially members who have previously been removed or who just agreed to the rules.
The moderators and administrators do not give warnings.
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe