IECA Region One ADMIN December 10, 2018
Welcome to the 2019 IECA Annual Conference and Expo Photo Contest! Submit your photo to have your solution for erosion and sediment control and stormwater management posted in the IECA Town Hall area in the Expo Hall!
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Submit a Photo for the 2019 IECA Annual Photo Contest||IECA Region One||0||IECA Region One||3 months ago|
Group DescriptionShow us YOUR Solution to Erosion and Sediment or Stormwater Management!
The IECA photo contest allows attendees to tell a story through images captured on projects featuring solutions for erosion and sediment control, stormwater management and products used during the projects.
Deadline: December 15, 2018
* First Place: $100, recognition in the Environmental Connection Magazine April edition, and award presentation at IECA Annual Conference and Expo 2020.
* Second Place: $50 and recognition in the Environmental Connection Magazine April edition.
1. Log on to Flickr: To submit your photos via Flickr, use your Yahoo! ID, Google or Facebook account to login to flickr.com. If you do not have an account, you can sign-up for free.
2. Join the IECA Annual Conference Photo Contest Flickr group: go to the IECA Annual Conference Photo Contest home page for the group and click the button that says “+ Join Group”
3. Upload your image: Click “Upload” in the top near the search bar and upload your entries.
4. Tag your photos: Browse to the image you wish to submit for the contest and add tags (there is a tags section below the image in the right column). Please add the following tags: IECAPhotoContest, and #IECA19 so two tags total (type them as you see them here). Please also include your name, the location where the photo was taken, the subject or title of the photo and a 50-word description of the photo.
5. Submit the image: Use the "Send to Group" function above the image to add your photograph to the IECA Photo Contest group.
All images will be featured at the IECA Annual Conference and Expo in the IECA town hall.
Images will be place in a specified Photo Contest area; all images will feature a blue border with the name of the individual who submitted the photo and subject/title of the photo. A voting box will be available onsite for attendees to vote for their favorite image.
Winners will be contacted two-week post conference and announced in the April Environmental Connections Magazine.
* All photos must be submitted digitally with an accompanied entry information to be considered for the contest. (name, title/subject, 50-word description).
* All images must be 300 dpi, the higher resolution the better!
* The competition is open to all registered attendees (full conference and expo hall).
* All submissions due December 15, 2018.
* By entering the contest, participants release IECA and representatives from any third-party liability for injuries, loss, claim action, demand or damage arising from the competition.
* Registrants are responsible for ensuring they have the authority to submit the photo for the contest.
* IECA assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, deletion of defect of entry.
* By submitting a photo, participants agree that the image may be used for reprint in the Environmental Connection Magazine, electronic communication, IECA resource library and social media. The participant retains the ownership of the photo submitted and the photographer will be credited to the individual submitting the photo with the caption “© person’s name.”
View the online photo submission platform to submit your entry, view last year's winners and revisit last year's event!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe