|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Mobile Embalmer||Scottish Funerals||0||Scottish Funerals||4 years ago|
|We offer you||funeralrussia||0||funeralrussia||5 years ago|
|Networking For Funeral Professionals||rthoggy||0||rthoggy||8 years ago|
|james brown / anna nicole||carsick||2||scotthughes5150||9 years ago|
|Funeral Directors||Things Archival||5||atouchofmaddness||9 years ago|
|business cards for Mortuaries... e.g.||biglietti da visita pvc trasparenti pinkograf||1||bootpainterPRO||9 years ago|
|Thanks!||historyanorakPRO||2||squishyray||11 years ago|
Group DescriptionImages related to those who make a living from our inevitable dying.
Funeral directors, commercial crematoriums, servicios funerarios, casket manufacturers, etc.
Also the world of guilt and manipulation famously depicted for North America by Jessica Mitford (the Vari-Pose Head Rest, &c) in her The American Way of Death (1963) and existing in one form or another in all cultures.
Buildings, signage, business cards, ephemera, etc.
* * * * * * * *
1. Maximum 3 photos at a time seems civil.
2. There is another pool for hearses, but any emblazoned with interesting advertizing, slogans, etc would be welcome here.
3. Not for cemeteries, graves, or gravestones. There are other (very big) pools for these .
4. Not for the gratuitously gruesome or nastily necrophilic.
Group begun July, 2005.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe