TheSophisticatedGourmet ADMIN January 3, 2011
Be sure to check the discussion board (below).
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Twitter?||dineanddishPRO||19||AliciaRose103||6 years ago|
Group DescriptionIn 2010 many photographers around the world participated in Project 365, but some dropped out. In 2011, let's encourage each other to snap photos until we reach the end.
This group is open to any food blogger wanting to join us on a photo journey during 2011. Just a photo a day.
1. Have Fun.
2. Encourage each other- after all, we are one of the best blogging communities out there; let's represent!
3. You CAN miss days. This is not a project that is meant to pressure you. We all have days where we forget to charge our camera battery, our camera breaks, we feel crummy, or we've travelled without our camera. There is no pressure here- just lots of encouragement.
4. Take a photo of whatever you want. You can even take it on your webcam. You can take photos of food, colors, yourself- whatever; be creative and refer to rule number 1.
We are very excited to photograph the coming year with all of you.
Kamran (the sophisticated gourmet) and Shanna (food loves writing)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe