Group DescriptionA place to share your pictures and discuss photographic techniques. Where those wanting to improving their picture taking of children can come together to discuss techniques, share tips, critque each others images, and generally other support for each other. It doesn't matter who you are or how experienced you are, you never stop learning, and that is why this group was started. To help members to continue to learn new things...
This group is open to all regardless of experience; from the amateur to the more professional. A place to discuss technique, share tips, and share our creations with others, etc.
If you know of anyone who would be interested in joining this group, please can you let them know about it. Or leave the link below in your comments to their pictures;
<a href="https://www.flickr.com/groups/35485351@N00">Child Photography</a>
Just copy the code from above and paste it in with your comment. It will appear like this;
This image copyright © 2012 Tassi Smith. Used by permission.
Teen Portraiture - Kids Naturally
Group RulesHaving explicit rules helps make moderation more consistent, and makes arbitrary decisions less likely.
1) Please contribute your best images of children, or adults accompanied by children. (Exception: images of pregnant mothers and fathers are welcome.) There are other groups for other subjects.
2) Members must contribute images to the group. Non-members who don’t contribute images can still view the group pool, but discussions are for member/contributors only. Anyone who does not contribute images to the group should not be a member.
3) If you don’t want to see images with exposed breasts or buttocks then set your Safe Search filter to SAFE. (Such images should be marked MODERATE and will appear blacked-out to you.) Exception: Flickr considers breastfeeding images as Safe.
4) Public group discussions and comments must not include personal attacks or otherwise contribute to an atmosphere of fear and paranoia. If you don’t want someone faving your images, then block him or her. Do not start discussions of the type: “Emergency! Somebody I don’t like is faving my images!”
5) If you have a problem with somebody leaving comments that are impolite or otherwise inappropriate for children to read, then send a message to a group Admin or Flickr.
6) If you block the Admin I can't communicate with you so I'll remove you from the group. If you want to join again then unblock me. If you rejoin the group without ublocking me, you will be banned.
Members who violate these rules will be warned, and repeat violators will be banned from the group. Your feedback is welcome. Send a Flickrmail to an Admin with your suggestions or criticisms.
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate