Brock ADMIN May 10, 2016
Submission rate to the FlickrCentral pool has been restored to its former 1 per day limit. The total number of pictures in the pool is controlled by a bot, and older images (but not the oldest) are removed to make room for newer stuff.
Group DescriptionWelcome to FlickrCentral!
Just like Grand Central but without the oyster bar, the trains, New York city...
FlickrCentral is a place for the newbies to get a taste of what Flickr is about, and a place for the more experienced users to keep a finger on the pulse of our favorite addiction. This group is for viewing Flickr from high above - a place for posts on things that are about Flickr or would interest MOST flickrites.
We adhere to Flickr's Group Guidelines and Community Guidelines.
This is a moderated group. The moderators retain the right to delete (or lock as appropriate) threads and comments that do not follow these rules, guidelines or are perceived to be abusive, redundant, self-promotional/commercial or not leading to novel discussion.
Group Rules- Be polite: Do not fingerpoint, shame, nor attack personally other flickr members.
- Please use the search tools (FlickrCentral discussions, group search) before posting a new topic.
- Photos added to group discussions must be of "small" size, or smaller.
- Photos added to the group pool must be 'Kid Friendly' and 'Safe For Workplaces'.
- If you wish to say 'Hello!':
Please do not create threads to introduce yourself, or to ask for views, comments or votes (this includes any 'game' threads for this purpose too), but instead look at the following threads and post there:
Announce a New Group.
Suggest content for the FlickrBlog.
Announce exhibits and shows featuring flickr members.
To clarify - if you start a thread that includes your own image as a means to promote traffic, or even that encourages traffic as a byproduct, it will be deleted. If your thread cannot stand on it's own without an image from your stream being included, then it is sufficiently self-promotional to fall foul of this rule. By all means discuss all things photography, but the discussion itself should be of more importance than using an image to demonstrate it.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe