admin
HBRstudios 9:44pm, 19 November 2008
Set up on LCD monitor note: VGA cable to connect to the LCD TV and the remote is in the drawer under it. Also, it is input #1, and set the RGB button
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Treasure's report: Only transaction is thd $5 monthly fee.

Old balance = $203
New balance = $198
fallfaceforward 10 years ago
what are you starting without the rest of us? lol
MOD
mb_wen 10 years ago
Does that mean he's there for happy hour?
MOD
Karl W. 10 years ago
how many months has it been since we opened up the dpg account? I'm curious to how much money has gone "poof" since we started it.
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Old Business that will be discussed:

1) Status of :
Photowalks: Laramie's idea of selecting 2 members to shoot at a location -- drawn at the meeting -- Laramie, Natalie will e-mail you with an inquiry about it.

2) Satus of:
DTA show? Costs to have them on the buses? Aaron had connections with drivers?? Members supply images to put up in buses, will there be a DTA fee? Rich will look into it

3) Status of:
Shows: Gallery show and fundraiser for organization? Women's shelter in Superior -- Shana has contacted, but not received a call back.
Natalie -- Animal shelter is interested -- she will provide more info.
Natalie will contact any and all options and get us on waiting lists: (Luce, Beaners, Red Mug, Starfire)

what about empty windows of businesses downtown? If you are downtown, observe and let us know possible locations for these. Any others?

Nate: What is the latest on Beaner's

4) Holiday Party:
A Friday (or Saturday) in Jan
Peter hosting?
Sweet/Salty pot luck, BYOB -- sign up?

5) Anything forgotton?
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
I wish I were at happy hour!
admin
HBRstudios Posted 10 years ago. Edited by HBRstudios (admin) 10 years ago
Karl, we have "poofed" about $40 so far.
fallfaceforward 10 years ago
maybe we should just keep funds in an envelope in someone's freezer. lol
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Meeting called to order 7:10 (7:20 with computer finally online!)

16 members present
admin
manley.josh 10 years ago
is shawn there?
admin
HBRstudios Posted 10 years ago. Edited by HBRstudios (admin) 10 years ago
Old business:

Holiday party -- Natalie will host and pick a Saturday in jan
We will split the pot luck for sweet and snack -- when?

Shows: Nate's Beaner's is going good -- see his thread for more info
DPG account will pay for promotional cards and refreshments.
Celeste will write the DPG mission statement for promotional material
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Rich will take care of music for the Beaner's show
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Laramie's photowalk idea is tabled for next meeting
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
December meeting -- related to Beaner's show on a date specified by Nate later
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
DTA shows tabled for next meeting due to Rich not getting info.
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Downtown window shows: Natalie said it is too late for this "season," but we are on the list for next year.
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
New business:

Show at animal allies -- Natalie is meeting Sunday to talk things over. Show will most likely be in the spring if it flies.
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Do we need an official website? Who will be "webmaster" and how will it be administered?
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Large discussion going on about semantics regarding the website.
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Yes, we will have an official website.
admin
manley.josh 10 years ago
nice
MOD
Drew C 10 years ago
since i couldn't hear the semantics, what will a website accomplish that the DPG can't?
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
The domain www.duluthphotographyguild.com will be purchased by the club.
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Depot Darkroom trip:

Natalie -- the 12/6 meeting is still on, as long as people are there -- YES, it is on at 10:0 on the 6th
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Shows: DeKatz and Dave Zappa's tatoo parlorj

DeKatz -- we have to purchase $50 worth of product to give out during the show

Zappas may provide food

2nd weekend of Feb. on the same night for both.
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Zappa's has room for work if you want to show right now. Talk to Ben, Amy, or Dave at 218 740-2639 if interested -- first come first serve!
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Jason: May be able to get Bohemian..... to carry "alternative film processes" to which he will give tutorials for the club.
admin
manley.josh 10 years ago
Self Portrait

Hows this for a shameless look at my picture post...
MOD
Drew C 10 years ago
haha
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Just like you are here, Josh
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
And the winner of the monthly contest is:

SKITTLES!
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Second place tie:

;)

And

Dessert
admin
HBRstudios 10 years ago
Meeting officially adjourned 8:30 due to too many damn cameras going off.

Until next time..................
admin
See now. With B's kick ass notes I can be at the meeting while staying warm under my electric blanket in my cozy bed. I don't even need to come to meetings anymore! ;-)

But really, I hope to be able to see you all soon!
fallfaceforward 10 years ago
i've heard back from Laramie. he plans to orgainze the photowalk random selection thing. be on the look out for a new thread regarding it.
Groups Beta