Discussions (1,877)

October meeting notes

view profile

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Posted here are the meeting notes from the October meeting happening in real time!
5:14PM, 29 October 2008 PDT (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

#1 -- We need a VGA cable to connect to the LCD TV and the remote is in the drawer under it. Also, it is input #1, and set the RGB button.
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Call to order 7:15

Treasurer == $203 -- $5 less than last month

Natalie -- North shore bank does not offer free checking to groups anymore.

Rich -- what about credit unions? Rich will inquire.
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Photowalks: Laramie's idea of selecting 2 members to shoot at a location -- drawn at the meeting -- Laramie, Natalie will e-mail you with an inquiry about it.
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Shows: did Edge plan a winter show?

rich -- thinking -- DTA show? Costs to have them on the buses? Aaron had connections with drivers?? Members supply images to put up in buses, will there be a DTA fee? Rich will look into it
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Shows: Gallery show and fundraiser for organization? Women's shelter in Superior -- Shana has contacted, but not received a call back.

Natalie -- Animal shelter is interested -- she will provide more info.

Are there others who have contacts with other groups? Please let us know!
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Starfire -- are we going to bug him about a show?
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Luce is another option -- Shawn contacted them, but have not heard back from Luce.

Natalie will contact any and all options and get us on waiting lists:
Luce
Beaners
Red Mug
Starfire

What others are available?
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Rich -- what about empty windows of businesses downtown?
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Natalie: If you are downtown, observe and let us know possible locations for these.
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

All involved want to have a Holiday party -- only Natalie volunteered to organize -- we need more!
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Kenji has a house, but someone has to contact him to see if he is up for it
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Peter's house?
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Brian volunteered to inquire about hosting, pending wife's approval
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

JustinSinks is a group administrator JustinSinks says:

I vote hbrs!
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Friday night is "preferred" but Saturday is open as well.

A January date seems better to avoid other Holiday conflicts.
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Prefer "pot luck" as the bar ? Should we split the duties between sweet stuff and salty stuff. Sign up at the November meeting?
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

November meeting on Wed, the 19th (the week before Thankgiving)

December meeting-- not having one.
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Rich, because of his lack of attention span, requests that people either re-post at the top of the thread or post another thread of the final dates and times of any organized group outing.
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Peter, who just showed up, agreed to host our Holiday Party!
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

Karl W. is a group moderator Karl W. says:

cool, it's almost like I'm there
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

We wish you were, Karl
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Contest winner:


118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Runner up:

leftovers
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

Karl W. is a group moderator Karl W. says:

woo! class done early, here I come!~
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Meeting adjourned 8:15pm
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Now it is time to drink
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Go Karl, Go Karl!
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Post script:

Natalie is planning a developing at the Depot session. She needs your name, address, phone number e-mailed to her if you are interested.

November 15th -- Saturday at 10:00am
Originally posted 118 months ago. (permalink)
HBRstudios edited this topic 118 months ago.

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

Post Post script:

Celeste has determined the next theme:

Food!
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

maxcaven is a group moderator maxcaven says:

holy, were you doing this as it happened? that's awesome!
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

N. Lindstrom Photo is a group administrator N. Lindstrom Photo says:

November Meeting: Don't sit next to Randy, he will bail out early and you will get stuck with his tab......
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

mb_wen is a group moderator mb_wen says:

November Meeting: Public Flogging for those who skip out on tabs...

Oh and love the real time comments/blogging(?) Looks like you had a full battery for once. ;)
Originally posted 118 months ago. (permalink)
mb_wen edited this topic 118 months ago.

view photostream

Anna Merritt says:

the real time thing is cool! Will you do this again next month?
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

HBRstudios is a group administrator HBRstudios says:

We are hoping to do this every month. We will see.
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

MOEVIEW is Aaron Molina is a group administrator MOEVIEW is Aaron Molina says:

Looks great. Sorry I was out ill but I feel like I was there with this idea. Hey I should have skyped this meeting. now that would be cool.
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

fallfaceforward says:

next meeting: more people should participate! it's fun to talk to others! yay!
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

Hambone Lewinski is a group administrator Hambone Lewinski says:

"it's fun to talk to others!"

Fine. I'll talk next time.

Jason
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

N. Lindstrom Photo is a group administrator N. Lindstrom Photo says:

Skype!!!
118 months ago (permalink)

view photostream

Shana Jo/A Mother's Soul is a group administrator Shana Jo/A Mother's Soul says:

I love the meeting notes. Sorry that I wasn't able to make it.
118 months ago (permalink)

Would you like to comment?

Sign up for a free account, or sign in (if you're already a member).