There are a few details that need to be ironed out about next Saturday.
1) Since we are starting to build our account, I am in favor of collecting $$ for lunch instead of having it come out of the DPG account. Any objections?
2) Pizza delivered? Subs delivered? Party platter? I make PB&J and bring milk? What are your thoughts on lunch?
3) RUNNING TOTAL: So far I have Sharksurfer, Randall, Karl, Al, Moe, Shana, Shawn, Kenji, Mrs HBR (Suzanne), Suz's father, Nate, Kelli & friend (that found the thread.)
Are there any changes/additions to this? Feel free to add an RSVP to this thread, but no need to leave a note on this if this list is fine.
Don't forget -- 10:00 AM @ Harbor City! I am thinking 10:00-12:00 is my part, then it is lunch, then we get out shooting for 1/2 hour or so and we come back in to view what we did (if you want to show your images) and we will wrap things up around 2:00, maybe later if I go long winded (which is a distinct possibility!)
Moe, If possible, can I get in and set stuff up around 9:15 or so?
1) sounds good to me 2) There are many options downtown. We could each be on our own or pizza. lets decide that day. 3) No I can hold up to 30 in a class so no need to change anything. Just try to get there on time people. 4) we can set up early HBR no problem...
Nope, I will have a laptop and LCD projector for the presentation portion. Bring something to write with if you want to jot down some notes and bring your camera.
Posted 10 years ago. Edited by JustinSinks (admin) 10 years ago
2) Pizza delivered? Subs delivered? Party platter? I make PB&J and bring milk? What are your thoughts on lunch? I vote Pizza. Or walk out and get whatever you want. Or PB&Js lol. I like subs and all, but unless I get to pick out what goes on it, im sure I wont be able to eat it. Yeah, I wont eat mayo and some junk food, but ill eat pizza. Go figure
In reality, Shawn, there were a couple of people that were having a hard time keeping the eyes open -- especially through the obligatory evils of "new terms" -- but overall I hope it was informative, and at least a little entertaining. We did pack a lot of info into a short amount of time.