|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Has a link been sent to anyone in city government?||Ingrid!PRO||8||Flatbush GardenerPRO||11 years ago|
|Surge in Pool Viewership||bicyclesonlyPRO||2||Ingrid!PRO||11 years ago|
Group DescriptionAn unofficial visual companion to to reporting 311 conditions in New York. Post photos here of street potholes, dangling traffic signs, damaged bus shelters, dead or dying street trees, and the like.
Be sure to include the approximate address or intersection where the problem is located.
Group Rules1) The title of your photo should describe the problem: "Broken park bench," for example.
2) All photos need captions. Captions should begin with a location, either an address or an intersection.
3) Include only ONE photo of the problem pothole, or whatever
4) Be sure to call 311 to report the condition as well.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe