Group DescriptionWelcome to Lotus Land! This is all about our beautiful province, British Columbia. Please feel free to post photos about our province.
Also, please try to make constructive comments on how a photo could be improved. I think as photographers we are always trying to look for that little thing we could improve on our photos.
Group Rules1. 5 photos/day
2. No multiple posting of the same shot; pick the best one! (Exception: showing different aspects of same mountain, etc.)
3. LIMIT portraits...unless they are of National Geographic caliber. Of 100 portraits that get posted to the pool, expect 99 to be deleted.
4. Post photos with significantly visible or "meaningful" BC background only. Flower macros, pics of your cat, things like that that could be anywhere do not qualify for this group.
5. We delete things that don't meet the rules. If you post too many things that get deleted, you get removed from the group unless/until you can abide by these rules.
6. It shouldn't have to be said, but deleting things from the pool and then re-adding them again and again so your picture can stay on the front page is not cool and will be dealt with.
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe