Sort: Date added
View: Justified Light box

About this group »


Photo Policy

May I photograph at the MIA?
If it's for personal use and without a tripod, you may use your still or video camera. Photographing artworks that are on loan requires permission.

How do I know if an artwork is on loan?
Look for the words "loan," "lent," "private collection" or the name of another museum on the label.

What if I want to use a tripod?
Call 612-870-3000 and allow 72 hours for approval.

May I use a flash?
Yes, except near textiles.


More discussions

← Previous Photos 1 2 3 4
(1,401 items)
View as slideshow