Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionThis group is all about documenting exceptionally high and low tide events in coastal North Carolina.
When you request to join the group. Tell us about yourself! Are a student? A concerned homeowner? Local business owner? or A lifetime resident? We can't wait to hear your stories and see your photos.
What we want with your pictures:
- your photo of high/low water event
- vertically stable object (like piling) in background when possible
- include a ruler in the picture when you can
- include info on location, time, and date
- if you upload from your phone it will automatically be geotagged,
- if you take a photo with your camera, please include lat and long
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe