Tomošius ADMIN September 5, 2016
It is great to see more and more work with this premier Fujifilm instrument. Members please remember, to assist other members, one of the group's requirements is to post pictures with complete X-Pro2 in camera EXIF data. We want X-Pro2 users - and those interested in this camera - to have as much data as possible to help them decide if there is a place for this instrument in their kit. Keep on shooting!
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Sticky Rico Pfirstinger's Expert Tip Update for Firmware 2.0||Tomošius||0||Tomošius||2 years ago|
|Sticky Rico Pfirstinger's New X-Pro2 Book||Tomošius||3||adzman_808 PRO||2 years ago|
Group DescriptionThis group is for images that were taken with the Fujifilm X-Pro2. The purpose of the group is to showcase the flagship X series camera from Fujifilm. Pictures made with the X-Pro2 are welcome. Please remember that images that are post processed or modified to an extent that the originating camera's features and capabilities become irrelevant do not meet the goals of the group. Tasteful nudity may be allowed at the discretion of the administrator but since the definition of 'tasteful' varies widely it will be narrowly construed. Thank you.
Group RulesThe rules are simple:
1) all work must be made with a Fujifilm X-Pro2 camera,
2) the complete, unredacted and original in camera EXIF data must be posted with the image,
3) work must serve the primary purpose of the group. i.e. to showcase the 'X' series flagship camera and its native capabilities and
4) work must be 'safe.' Tasteful nudity is acceptable but since there is a wide view of what might be acceptable only the most inane pictures will be permitted.
I understand that any picture I post that violates these rules can be deleted without notice.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 6 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe