Helena Stringer ADMIN August 22, 2015
Welcome to the new group, hope it helps you out!
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Sticky 2015 Group Rules||Helena Stringer||0||Helena Stringer||3 years ago|
|Mass Approval For Months||Sileny Noel||0||Sileny Noel||1 month ago|
Group DescriptionWelcome to Free*Style! Here you can submit photos which contain Second Life Footwear costing 75L or below, including freebies, group gifts, and items from hunts and special events. Click the "About" tab to see more, including group rules for photo submissions.
Group RulesHello! Thanks for joining our group.
Please only add Second Life photos. Photos must contain a minimum of Footwear item that is 0L to 75L (see below). Advertisements will also be accepted as long as they follow the rules. If photos consistently fall short of the guidelines, the submitting account may be blocked from future posting.
All submissions must contain:
1) One item 75L or less.
2) Footwear which are exempt from the 75L upper price limit are:
--group gifts from groups with joining fees
--charity event items which donate proceeds to the cause
--50% off Store Sale Items, Discount Events Items which are footwear
3) Item description must include
--where to get it (For example: store name, event name, group notices, SLURL)
--price (For example: free, gift, hunt, dollarbie, 75L, gacha)
--charity items must be marked (For example: charity, donation, charity event name)
4) Item must be available at the time of posting.
5) If description, SLURLs and price are listed on a blog, a link directly to the specific blog entry must be included.
6) Free*Style is a PG-13 group--please do not submit distasteful nudity, violent or pornographic photos.
Photos which do not follow the above rules will be removed from the pool. If any photos appear to be inappropriate, please contact a moderator via Flickrmail.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe