Dirk | JapanExposures.com ADMIN March 2, 2016
In 2010, Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki of MS Optical designed and manufactured the MS OPTICAL SUPER TRIPLET PERAR lens. Our aim is to collect images from everyone and everwhere taken with a Super Triplet lens, pick the 100 best images and put them in a printed book to be handed to Mr Miyazaki. Printing -- Editing entries for the book is finished and the book will be available on Blurb shortly. Thanks! Please see Discussions for further details.
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Call for entries: The Perar Book||Dirk | JapanExposures.com||7||keithgerard877||3 years ago|
Group Description100 Perar photos for MS Optical
Published — We are no longer accepting submissions and have published the book on Blurb. Thanks!
Submission Guidelines and Procedure
We will use Flickr to manage submissions.
- Please join the Flickr group The Perar Book and add your image to group pool.
- Please include the following info with your image in the description field or tags:
* Lens used (and if possible serial number); it's sufficient if you just state the focal length i.e. 21, 24, 28, 35. Example: Perar 28 #065 (MS Super Triplet Perar 28/4 serial number 065)
* Your location country or the location country where the image was taken (supposed to indicate where the lens went)
- Should your image get selected, we will later approach you privately to give you the option to provide your real name for credits and a high-resolution file for printing
- If we cannot ascertain the above information, we may reject the image on these grounds
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe