slambo_42 ADMIN November 8, 2015
The weekly challenge for the week of November 8 is mustaches. The month of Movember is upon us when men are encouraged to "grow a mo" to raise awareness of and fundraise for men's health issues. So find a friend with a mo, put on a temporary mo, or find a mo on the street and show it to us.
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Weekly challenge suggestions||slambo_42||6||Rmiller Photo||3 years ago|
Group DescriptionThis group is for participants in PhotoMidwest's Photo A Day project.
The rules are simple:
1. make at least one photograph every day
2. add your daily photograph to this group (no more than one per day, please)
3. because this group is open to everyone, please keep photos posted here family-friendly
4. participants who abuse these rules or are abusive to other members of the group will be asked to shape up or ship out
Please note that the group is set to allow up to two photos per day. This is only because a day in Flickr time is exactly 24 hours since the last time you added a photo. Setting to allow two per day will let you to add your daily photo at any time of day regardless of the time of your previous addition.
There will also be an additional weekly challenge presented to participating photographers. The challenge is optional but can be used to help inspire photographers with different subjects or technical processes and can make the daily photograph more fun to create.
PhotoMidwest (photomidwest.org), founded in 1998 as the Center for Photography at Madison, is an arts organization dedicated to promoting photography in the Midwest and helping photographers to improve their art through lectures, classes, field trips, special interest groups, exhibits and other activities.
Visit the PhotoMidwest Flickr group.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 2 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe