.avina. ADMIN April 6, 2015
We are live and lookin' good!
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Say Hello!||.avina.||0||.avina.||3 years ago|
|Welcome!||.avina.||0||.avina.||3 years ago|
Group DescriptionA group for recovering and prospective 365ers and anyone else who feels they need the challenge of a short-term, daily photo project.
The group name is based on a vaudeville bit, Slowly I Turned..."
It illustrates our passion and disdain we have for projects like the 365 and Jekyll and Hyde sides of us elicited by the mere mention of the name and their effect on our normal lives and everyone around us (played by Curly in the linked clip). :)
Group RulesWelcome to "Slowly I Turned"! A group for people who want a daily photo project without having to make the a commitment to a 365. Whether you're a recovering 365er or thinking about doing one, here's your chance to post each and every day for a month and see how it works out.
PARTICIPATION RULES ---------------------------------------------
1. We start the first day of each month
2. Shoot and post ONE shot EVERY DAY for a month. They can be gallery quality art or simple shots with your phone, uploaded from wherever you are.
3. There are no make-up shots. Miss a day and you have to wait until next month to try again... with one exception... see 4 below.
4. One day each week, Monday-Sunday, you may post ONE shot from your archives in place of your daily shot. Please label the shot as an archive shot.
5. On the last day of the month, everyone who completes the month is asked to post their own favorite shot to the forum topic for that month and the admins will choose one to be the group header for the next month.
We will also have occasional theme days or weeks which are not binding but may offer some help if you find yourself looking for inspiration.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate