- Get Pro
Group Descriptionanalog magazine is a curated space for contemporary analog photography and creative writing.
We care about works with a poetic narrative, where simple expressionism, minimalism and careful attention to composition are the main drives.
Our intention is to bring together a notable collection of artists from all around the world and present their work in a high quality and periodical printed publication that you can purchase here: www.analogmagazine.ch/shop
If you are interested in featuring your work with us, you can submit your work to this group or send us an email to: hello.analog.mag[at]gmail.com with the link to your portfolio or series for consideration (please do not send photos via email - if approved, we will request you the images).
All the accepted pictures in the pool are prone to be selected as "Flickr Photo of the Week" and appear on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/analog.mag
The accepted portfolios appear on our website: www.analogmagazine.ch
Thank you for contributing and have fun!
- Only analog photography in any format (35mm, 110, 120, polaroid, etc)
- Accepted themes: conceptual images, minimalism, simple expressionism, silence, fragility, void, nostalgia, vagueness and soft tones.
Enjoy the group!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate