- Get Pro
PHunton ADMIN September 10, 2014
Please include the date the photo was taken and where it was taken in all posts to the group.
Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionThis group. has been created to share the images of Wildlife in North East England.
Please only post images of animals in the wild, no pets, not pony's (unless wild) and respect the other users.
Please make sure you geotag or include the location of your photograph in the description (unless you have specifcally been asked not to by a private property owner).
This is a friendly group inspired by my meetings with people I have encountered while out taking pictures, it is intended to help people see our great wildlife species and comment and constructively criticize the shots.
I hope you enjoy the group.
Group RulesPlease follow the rules below to avoid being removed:
* Images must be taken in North East England
* Post only your best shots, they don't have to be perfect but in focus and exposed well is a must.
* Share the location of your photo (unless taken on private land and you have been asked not to)
* Interact constructively with people, help them see our great wildlife and help them to improve their photography. No one is perfect, we can all learn more, so lets help each other do just that.
Please tag the pictures with - Wildlifeofnortheast
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe