Ameer Hamza ADMIN March 20, 2012
23rd March coming. Any programs in Karachi? Share below. Thanks.
we have created this group to revive the dead spirit of the people of Karachi.This city is full of beautiful and majestic buildings,which unforunately are curbed and absused by the people and the government.No steps at all are taken to maintain the magnificent heritage.
Apart from the buildings in Karachi we also notice the apathy faced by the poor.The slums,people spending nights in parks and empty grounds,beggery,poor teenagers selling flowers on signals,traffic on roads.....well the list can go on and on.
We want people to take a look around and caputure the beauty and apathy around Karachi.
We hope and pray that this group could bring a change in making the city's revival, as it was in the past.
keep flikring on Karachi :-)
P.S Please do visit this website www.historickarachi.com
Team Karachi Photographers Club
Group RulesFew rules need to be followed before you can join the group.
They are as follows:
1) Only Photographers belonging to Karachi or those who've ever lived / worked in the city may join the group.
2) If you DO NOT belong to Karachi but have captured its sights and sounds, then it is not necessary that you should be a present or former resident of the city. You are welcome to join it anytime.
3) Please kindly do not post any photographs which are in bad taste. As this term has a very wide meaning and may be mis-used by admins, we would like to state that it encompasses any image / photo which is sexual in nature, explicit or implicit.
4) Political discussions are not banned. But abusing people of other faiths and political inclination is not recommended or allowed. Any misconduct which is reported to us will be looked it. If we find any misuse of our group, we reserve the right to block you from future corespondence. We may also ban you altogether from the group.
5) You must love Karachi for all its goodness and badness.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 12 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe