Lú_ ADMIN July 7, 2017
NEW: If you have been notified that you were removed from the group, please review the rules yourself. DO NOT contact the admins or ask in the discussions. This is a big group, and we don't have time to track all the reasons, give warning or extra notices, or look through your photos to guess why.
Group DescriptionFlickr's best landscape group, since February 1, 2005. This group is for photographs of landscape, strictly defined, and for discussion of landscape photography, including equipment, technique, and locations.
Group RulesGeneral Definition of “Landscape”
“Landscapes" for this group must include land and be mostly natural. The more of your photo is natural, the more it belongs here; the more it is human-built or about people or animals, the less it does. See the discussion area to ask about your photo before you submit it.
Rules for Pool Submissions
1. Do not submit the following:
• Photographs that do not include land as a significant compositional element: no sky-only, moon-only, sun-only, or water-only photos, and not just treetops and sky
• Urban landscapes (cities, towns, skylines) or architecture photos
• Animals, flowers, vehicles, sports or photojournalism, etc., except if those subjects are a part of a larger landscape and the landscape is the point of the photo: no wedding photos, etc.
• Non-photographs: no paintings, drawings, etc.
• Protest/announcement images or discussion
• Images that are dominated by watermarks
2. Do not resubmit denied photos. If you want to know why your photo was denied, please post to the Discussion area.
• Be polite in your discussion postings and in any messages to administrators or moderators.
• Do not use the group to sell any product or link to a sales site.
• Do not use the discussion area for help topics, protest, and other discussion that is not about landscape photography.
Banning and Removal
New members who clearly break these rules may be banned without warning. Any member who breaks them may be removed without warning, and previously removed members who break them may be banned without warning.
A Last Note
Please take some time to enjoy the photos in the pool, not only to contribute to it! It is full of beautiful landscape photography.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe