|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|x||Brummig||0||Brummig||6 years ago|
|An 'Original Fenestration' Group?||cybertectPRO||0||cybertect||7 years ago|
|x||Brummig||1||roath_park_mark||8 years ago|
|similar group : ugly building transformation||guil3433||0||guil3433||8 years ago|
|Should I ?||Walt JabscoPRO||4||roath_park_mark||8 years ago|
Group DescriptionBefore joining this group please consider the following questions:
1) Would you happily lay oak effect laminate flooring over cold victorian encaustic tiles?
2) Wouldn't you agree that the best way of sprucing up tired brickwork is the application of stone cladding?
3) Isn't it better in the long run to remove those pesky chimneys rather than undertaking a costly repair job?
If you answered yes to any of the above please move along quickly. You'll find nothing of interest here.
'UPVC - Satan's Construction Material of Choice' is looking to collect images of those period properties that have been subjected to brutal 'improvements'. The grander the property, the better.
As an aside, the group is also attempting to establish whether the current obsession with UPVC as a building material has spread it's tentacles beyond the UK?
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe