This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionYou a newlywed or wedding photographer? SUBMIT WEDDING & ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS for publication on NaijaGlamWedding.com. From time to time, NaijaGlamWedding editors will review all submissions in this group for publication on the blog site (NaijaGlamWedding.com).
By adding your photo to this group, you are submitting them for consideration to be published on NaijaGlamWedding, and also granting us permission to publish your submitted photos on NaijaGlamWedding.
The terms in the Flickr Group Rules (down below) govern NaijaGlamWedding's use of your photo(s) on a non-exclusive basis; you still retain the rights to your photos.
Any photo submissions that our editors deem unacceptable will be removed from this group, and not considered for publication on NaijaGlamWedding. To learn about what we consider when approving photos we feature on the blog site, click here.
Your contribution is much appreciated!
Editors of NaijaGlamWedding
P.S.: In case You Need Help on How to Use Flickr?
• How to upload your pictures to Flickr click here
• How to add photos to NaijaGlamWedding photo group, click here.
• Have more questions about using Flickr? Be sure to read the FAQ here!.
Group RulesWelcome, photographers, Nigerian Brides/ Grooms! This group is filled with inspiration from and for those planning Naija style weddings.
**THIS PLACES IS STRICTLY FOR WEDDING AND ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS, SO PLEASE KEEP TO THIS #1RULE, and read the rest of the rules below.**
This group/ Blog is run by NaijaGlamWedding.com ('Blog') and by completing and submitting your photos, you agree to these guides, terms and conditions which will at that time be binding between you and NaijaGlamWedding.
A. SUBMISSION GUIDE
Owner's Permission: Do not submit photos to this pool if you do not have the permissions/rights from the original photographer to do so. By submitting your photo to this group, you grant your permission for the photo to be used on NaijaGlamWedding.com.
Only Nigerian Weddings, Please: Our publication celebrates Nigerian weddings. Our audience are Nigerians, and so we only feature Nigerian weddings, whether held in Nigeria or anywhere in the World.
No Posting of Products Photos: This group is strictly all about weddings, brides and grooms. We frown at anyone attempting to use this group for self-promotion and spamming.
If you're a wedding business and post pictures of your products, you will instantly be banned. If you want to sell/ promote your stuff to NaijaGlamWedding's audience, do not spam this group, instead click here to place an advert - it is very afforable.
Don't Submit Photos You Have Featured Everywhere
We will ban a group member or photographer if we discover that a photo you added here has already been added to many other Flickr groups or websites.
Do Not Use Photo Captions to Spam
We prefer photos that have descriptive captions and tags. Occasionally, a simple website link/ URL is fine. We do not feature photos that pimp a business in pretext of photo captions. If you're interested in promoting your business to NaijaGlamWedding bridal community, consider advertising instead - our advertising options are very affordable - click to check them out here .
B. PHOTO RELEASE Form
Please read and agree to these photo submission terms before submitting wedding photos and/ or wedding story to NaijaGlamWedding.com (“Blog”).
1. By completing and submitting your wedding story and photos, you agree to these terms and conditions which will at that time be binding between you and NaijaGlamWedding.com
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, you hereby irrevocably consent to the use of your photos and/or recordings singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings for blog articles, advertising, publicity, commercial or other purposes by NaijaGlamWedding.com.
You understand that the term "photograph" as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage. You knowingly and voluntarily consent to my wedding photographs be published on NaijaGlamWedding.com.
2. 2 Our aim is to feature these photos in NaijaGlamWedding.com
in connection with relevant editorial content, but, it may also be the case that your photo(s) is featured in other areas of NaijaGlamWedding.com or it's other properties, and, for that reason, the scope of the license under this paragraph is sufficiently broad to allow NaijaGlamWedding.com
to use the photo in any of our Services (as that term is defined below).
You retain ownership over any photos you submit to NaijaGlamWedding.com, however, you to grant to NaijaGlamWedding.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license (but not the obligation), with the right to sublicense, use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform and publicly display such photo (in whole or in part) in connection with NaijaGlamWedding.com (defined as the collection of resources offered by NaijaGlamWedding.com, including without limitation various communications tools, forums, services, personalized content and branded programming through NaijaGlamWedding.com’s network of properties which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed).
3.By submitting my photographs here, you represent and warrant to NaijaGlamWedding.com that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) you are the original owner of the submitted photographs taken of me; (c) your photographs are free from any third party rights; and (d) you have the full right and authority to grant the rights herein granted in all media throughout the universe; and that no one else's permission is required.
4. You further consent to the reproduction and/or authorization by NaijaGlamWedding.com to reproduce and use said photographs and recordings of me, for use in all domestic and foreign markets. Furthermore, you understand that your name may or may not accompany my photograph or video recording.
Further, I understand that others, with or without the consent of NaijaGlamWedding.com may use and/or reproduce such photographs and recordings.
5. If your submission is accepted, your photos will be appear in NaijaGlamWedding.com's website/ blog.
6. You consent to allow NaijaGlamWedding.com to contact you through the eMail address you provided and/or via Flickr mail regarding any inquiry NaijaGlamWedding.com might have related to your submission to the blog.
7. NaijaGlamWedding.com shall not be obliged to display any submitted photographs and shall not be liable for any loss of publicity or enhancement of reputation. NaijaGlamWedding.com reserves the right to cancel the website/ blog if deemed necessary at any time.
8. You hereby release NaijaGlamWedding.com and any of its associated or affiliated companies, their directors, officers, agents, employees and customers, and appointed advertising agencies, their directors, officers, agents and employees from all claims of every kind on account of such use.
9. This agreement shall, for all purposes, be governed by and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to and will hereby submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the State and federal courts located within the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
By submitting your photos, you hereby represent and warrant that you are of age 18 or above and have read this release and approve of its terms.
We're excited that you want to share your wedding and engagement photos with the NaijaGlamWedding.com audience , and we hope you join our Flickr photo Group today. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE NON-WEDDING RELATED PHOTOS, AS THEY WILL BE DELETED.
Editors of NaijaGlamWedding.com
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe