roelvanhoof 6:13pm, 9 October 2013
Can somebody please tell me how I can paint my walls like on the second picture of this link

I want a washed cement looking wall.
But I don't know how to do it.

Big thank you in advance
AbigailAhern 5 years ago
I'm not totally sure. You can buy wallpaper that emulates concrete or a plasterer would be your best bet. Trying to get a paint effect that looks similar I reckon would be quite tough and take practice.
roelvanhoof 5 years ago
Thanks for the reply. Meanwhile i did some further research and I agree that painting like this with 2 layers (2nd one a mixture) will become very difficult to do :-(
Groups Beta